As well as the new iOS 12.1.1 software, Apple also released a new update for the Mac in the form of macOS Mojave 10.14.2.
The latest version of Apple’s macOS Mojave software does not bring any major new features to the Mac, the update mainly includes performance improvements and bug fixes.
Here is what is included in the latest version of Apple’s macOS software:
- Adds RTT (real-time text) support for Wi-Fi calling.
- Adds a menu item to News for opening a story in Safari.
- Resolves an issue that may prevent iTunes from playing media to third-party AirPlay speakers.
- Allows administrators to enable FileVault via MDM for mobile accounts and users created by MDM.
- Allows users to reset their login password at the login window when that password has expired via a password policy.
- Resolves an issue that prevents displays from working when connected to MacBook Pro models introduced in 2018, if certain third-party USB graphics devices are also connected.
The new macOS Mojave 10.14.2 software is now available to download from the Mac Apps Store.