After being unveiled earlier this year at the Computex tradeshow, Huawi has this week announced that the new MateBook X, E, and D laptop range is now available to preorder from online retailers such as Amazon and Newegg with systems starting from $700.
The latest range from Huawi United States from July 7th onwards and offer a wide variety of different specifications depending on your needs. With the Huawi MateBook E offering a 12 inch 2-in-1 tablet with Kaby Lake-Y processor options and a display providing users with a resolution of 2160 x 1440 pixels.
Huawei MateBook E :
• Core M3-7Y30/4GB/128GB for $800
• Core i5-7Y54/8GB/256GB for $1000
Huawei MateBook X :
• Core i5-7200U/8GB/256GB for $1100
• Core i7-7500U/8GB/512GB for $1300
Huawei MateBook D :
• Intel Core i5-7200U, 8GB of RAM, and a 1TB hard drive.