ASUS has this week introduced a new mini PC in the form of the ASUS ProArt PA90 which has been specifically designed to provide fast and stable performance for designers and content creators. The mini PC is equipped with 9th Generation Intel Core processors, NVIDIA Quadro graphics, up to 64GB 2666MHz of high-speed DDR4 memory.
Mini PC ProArt PA90 also features two Thunderbolt 3 ports offering transfer speeds of up to 40Gbps as well as supporting daisy-chaining multiple devices via a single port. ASUS Has also made it possible thanks to a triple-storage solution for users to install up to two 512GB M.2 PCIe SSDs and one 1TB 2.5-inch HDD.
The Mini PC ProArt PA90 is equipped with an all-in-one CPU liquid cooler delivering consistently quiet and stable operation, providing a quieter working environment, operating at just 32dB at full CPU load, 36 percent quieter than average desktop PCs, says ASUS.
– Windows 10 Pro – ASUS recommends Windows 10 Pro. or other editions available
– Powered by the 8th generation Intel Core Processors for desktop-grade performance.
– Features Intel Optane Technology which brings low latency, accelerated performance to heavy workloads.
– Equipped with a NVIDIA Quadro graphics card, ensuring stunning visuals computing.
– With an elegantly curved design that blends perfectly with a creative environment.
– A quiet and efficient cooling system ensures high-performance, long-term stability.
“Designers who regularly work with demanding applications, high-resolution video files and 2D and 3D graphics need high-performance hardware to keep their workflow running at tolerable speeds. With features such as support for Intel Optane technology, which boosts system performance without sacrificing storage capacity, Mini PC ProArt PA90 dramatically accelerates design work, making everyday computing activities and repetitive tasks faster and easier to accomplish. With its powerful CPU and professional GPU, Mini PC ProArt PA90 delivers reliable computing performance for computer-aided design (CAD) workflows for architecture, engineering and manufacturing as well as media and entertainment, combined with an attractive, compact design that blends easily into any workspace.”
Unfortunately, no information on pricing or worldwide availability has been released as yet by ASUS, but as soon as more information is made available hopefully during CES 2019 we will keep you up-to-date as always.