Rozebuds have this week launched a new Kickstarter campaign to raise the $30,000 needed to take their new smart earphones into production. With pledges available from $99 for early bird backers the development team have already raised $36,000 thanks to over 230 backers with still 35 days remaining on their campaign.
Watch the video below to learn more about these “smart convertible fashion earphones” which have been designed to change the way you use your earphones.
The developers at Rozebuds explain more about the inspiration design and technology incorporated into their new smart earbuds.
You just found the best looking, easiest-to-use and always accessible earphones you’ve been searching for! Our quest was to build the most convenient, fashionable earphones that you can access at any time because they double as a necklace! We also wanted to solve a long list of nagging headphones frustrations – tangling, accessing, locating, fumbling to activate, unsightly to look at, uncomfortable to use and the list goes on. And we’ve achieved this with Rozebuds!
The smart features are designed to make Rozebuds simple and convenient to use:
• Magnetic sensors in the unique patented barrel-shaped buds automatically pause and play the device you are connected to
• The pendant vibrates to notify of an incoming call
• Disconnecting the buds automatically answers the call
• LED lights notify of remaining battery life
• The patented ball joint pivots the cord to the ideal angle for earphone or necklace use ver.
For more information jump over to the official Kickstarter campaign page via the link below, where pledges are available from $99 with shipping is expected to take place during December 2017.