If you are interested in learning more about the new Samsung Galaxy Watch check out the hands-on videos below for a good overview of what you can expect from the new smartwatch unveiled by Samsung yesterday when his officially launched its new Galaxy Note 9 smartphone.
Fitted with a rotating bezel and AMOLED circular screen the Galaxy Watch is now available to purchase priced from $330 and is available in two different sizes offering 42 or 46mm watch faces. “Whatever your style, express it with the Galaxy Watch. Choose from three colours, each with a load of customisable faces. Whether Rose Gold, Midnight Black or Silver are your thing, you can go from work to the weekend, effortlessly.”
The latest Samsung Galaxy Watch wearable features a rechargeable battery that is capable of providing up to 7 days of use depending on what features you have enabled. Samsung is also included fitness tracking and a personal trainer that is capable of tracking up to 40 different exercises, as well as being able to continually track your heart rate. Obviously these features will have a detrimental effect on the battery.
Specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Watch :
– Dual core 1.15GHz
– Tizen Based Wearable OS 4.0
– 1.5GB RAM + 4GB Internal Memory
– Bluetooth : 768MB RAM + 4GB Internal Memory
– 4G/LTE, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi b/g/n, NFC, A-GPS/Glonass
– Accelerometer, Gyro, Barometer, HRM, Ambient Light
– WPC based wireless charging
– 5ATM + IP68 / MIL-STD-810G
– Compatibility Samsung: Android 5.0 or later
– Other: Android 5.0 or later iPhone 5 and above, iOS 9.0 or above